The Board of Trustees conducts and administers the operational activities of the Society, with authority delegated to it by the Congregation. Officers are elected yearly, and four at-large members biennially by the Congregation. Each of the three Councils elects one Board representative to a one-year term. The Board meets on the third Monday of each month at 7 PM.
Board of Trustees for 2012-2013:
- Holly Hawkes, President
- TBA, Vice President
- TBA, Corresponding Secretary
- John Reschovsky, Secretary
- Dan Leonard, Treasurer
- Kim Schnell, Buildings & Grounds Rep.
- Betsy Bitner, Stewardship Rep.
- Carol Fuller, Membership Rep.
- TBA, Adult Program Council Rep.
- Donald Whisenhunt, Religious Education Council Rep.
- John Good, Social Action Council Rep.
Additional roles related to the Board:
- Allen Brower, Assistant Treasurer
- Mike MacLaury, Assistant Treasurer
- Val Catlin, Assistant Treasurer
The Board exists and operates according to the FUSS Bylaws.